SharpEdge Adjustable Sink Bridge - Stone Holder [black]
✔︎ No import fees & duties - worldwide
Adjustable Sink Bridge - a perfect solution for a mess-free knife sharpening!
Knife sharpening can be a messy job, usually performed on the kitchen counter. As sharpening stones need to be submerged in water, there is quite a lot of water&stone residue all around our kitchen counter. The adjustable stone holder is already a nice solution, but if you want to bring knife sharpening to a new, mess-free level, then you need a sink bridge! Designed for sharpening knives over any kitchen sink or on the kitchen counter as it includes anti-slip rubber at the bottom.
Whetstones from different manufacturers and series come in a wide variety of lengths and widths, which is why we decided to create a new sink bridge that allows the sharpener to change between stones very easily and quickly. Each component of the sink bridge is adjustable, so the only thing that limits you is the size of your kitchen sink! The sink bridge has been designed with all professional sharpeners and serious home knife sharpeners in mind.
- Easy assembly: The sink bridge is easy to assemble with interconnecting independent screws.
- Adjustable length: Adjustable for all stone sizes 118mm - 215mm (4.6"-8.4").
- Kitchen sink length: Extends to the width of the kitchen sink/sharpening container in dimensions 260mm - 450mm (10.2"-17.7").
- Suitable for different surfaces: It has non-slip rubber pads. You can use it on the kitchen counter or table.
- Storage and cleaning: After finishing your sharpening session, we recommend cleaning the sink bridge under running water by sliding the individual parts of the stand, as this removes the slurry between the rods and the jaws. The sink bridge can be completely disassembled with two screws, which makes cleaning and storage a lot easier. We recommend cleaning it thoroughly every 3-4 sessions.
- Use: Place the sink bridge on the kitchen sink or the sharpening container.
Attach one jaw, place the stone on the stand, and then use the other jaw to squeeze and secure the stone. After finishing sharpening on one stone, the adjustable sliding jaws allow a quick and easy transition to a stone of different grit, regardless of the difference in stone size. You can easily change stones of different sizes and manufacturers during the grinding process.
Material: anodized aluminum and stainless steel
Dimensions of the working container / sink: Minimum length 260mm (10.2"), maximum length 430mm (16.9")
Overall length: 495mm (19.4")
Width: 100mm (3.9")
Width of jaws: 70mm (2.7")
Weight: 1900g (67 oz)