Valentine's Day Instagram Giveaway 2018
We have a winner of our Valentine's Day Giveaway 2018!
Use promocode CUSTOMVALENTINE and get your own Bunka Black with FREE Custom engraving + FREE shipping (save €40!).
Drawing of the Valentine's Day Giveaway 2018:
To increase your chances of winning by more than 20x complete the entries below:
Terms and Conditions of "SharpEdge's Valentine's Day Instragram Giveaway (Sweepstake)":
- General conditions
These conditions determine the way of the "Valentine's Day Instragram Giveaway" prize contest (hereinafter referred to as the sweepstake) organized by the organizer of the prize competition: SharpEdge (OsterRob, d.o.o.), Na grivi 49, 1351 Brezovica pri Ljubljani, Slovenia (hereinafter referred to as the organizer).
Sweepstake runs from Feb 1 2018 until 23:59 CET on Feb 7 2018 on the social network Instagram. This sweepstake promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
The purpose of the sweepstake is the promotion of sharpedgeshop.com.
The sweepstake promotion is played at https://www.instagram.com/sharpedgeshop/.
- Who can participate in the sweepstake
All users of the social network Instagram can participate if they:
- agree with the rules and conditions for participation in the sweepstake, whereby the participants agree with them when they complete the necessary entries to the sweepstake, as specified in the section 3.,
- accept the rules of the social network Instagram.
Employees of the organizer and organizations that are directly involved must not participate in the sweepstake related games and their family members (spouse, partner in registered same-sex partnerships, parents, children). Participation in the sweepstake is not conditioned by purchase any product or service and is free for participants.
- How to enter the sweepstake promotion
Instagram users who want to participate in the sweepstake have to complete first three steps between 1 and 7 Feb (until 23:59 CET) 2018:
- like the original photo of the sweepstake (ADD URL)
- follow SharpEdge's Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/sharpedgeshop/
- tag three (3) friends in the comment below the original photo embedded on the top of this page between 17 and 23 Nov 2017.
- Additionally, participants can increase their chances of winning the raffle by submitting extra entries, as described at the top of this page or on the website .
The organizer reserves the right to exclude users from the sweepstake for which the organizer suspects that the games have served with any form of fraud. The action is carried out without warning and irrevocably.
The prize of this sweepstake is an engraved (heart shape and date on the blade) ZDP-189 Bunka Black with a retail price of €250, together with a free DHL Express shipping to the address of the winner. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted, however if the winner of the sweepstake purchased a Bunka Black on discount during the sweepstake, he/she will be fully refunded for the purchase.
The organizer will draw the winner on Thursday, Feb 8 2018 at 15:00 CET. Video of the draw will be published on SharpEdge's Youtube channel. Raffle will be determined by the results of the Excel spreadsheet created on this website.
The prize will be awarded to a one participant who had met the requirements in accordance with these rules.
The prize winner will be notified of the prize and the conditions for receiving the prize in a private message on Instagram (or via email, if provided), shortly after the draw. In case the winner will not respond to the private message and 3 consecutive follow ups within 4 days after the announcement of the winner (up until Feb 11 at 10:00 CET), we will repeat the draw and announce a new winner.
The organizer reserves the right not to award prizes if:
- There is doubt about the identity of the data (fake profile of the social network Instagram),
- it is established that the user participated in the competition contrary to the rules and conditions of the sweepstake.
All the documents related to the sweepstake are kept for 6 months after the contest for the organizer of the prize contest.
Any other costs associated with the award of the prize are on the winner's side (eg. payment of import tax for participants outside of European Union).
- Responsibilities of the organizer
The organizer does not assume any responsibility for:
- non-functioning of Instagram's website and consequences of inaction, regardless of the reasons for failure,
- any consequences that the participants would suffer from participating in the prize draw,
- damage that would result from the use of a prize in the property or to the person of the winner or any third party.
- Protection of personal data
Participants in the prize competition voluntarily agree that the personal data controller, the organizer, can use their personal data (name, surname, e-mail) for the purpose of continuous service offering - marketing and direct marketing - and, in this regard, individual participants confirm, that he/she is acquainted with:
- with his right to request from the organizer in writing to enable him to inspect the catalog of the personal data collection; to confirm to him whether the data relating to him is processed or not; to allow him access to and use of personal data contained in the personal data database, and to enable him to copy or copy them; to transmit to him a copy of the personal data contained in the personal data database relating to him; to provide him with a list of users to whom his personal data have been transmitted, indicating when, on what basis and for what purpose; to provide him with information on the sources on which the records contained in his personal data database and the processing method are based; to provide him with information about the purpose of the processing and the type of personal data being processed, as well as any necessary explanations in this regard, and to explain to him the technical or logical technical decision-making procedures if he carries out automated decision-making by processing his personal data;
- with his right to request in writing from the organizer to complete, correct, block or delete his personal data that they prove to be incomplete, inaccurate, inaccurate, or have been collected or processed in contravention of the law, and to inform all users of his personal data and the contractual processors to whom he has transmitted, supplement, block, or delete them you data before being completed, corrected, blocked or deleted;
- that the personal data transmitted are true and accurate;
- that the personal data provided will not be given or transmitted to any third party without consent;
- with its right to revoke its consent to use personal data by sending the request for deletion from the personal data collection to the organizer's address.
- Terms and conditions enforcement
These rules shall enter into force on 1 February 2018.