Looking for a rare knife that ticks all the boxes?
ZDP-189 steel knives
Correctly made powder steel knives are the crème de la crème of what kitchen cutlery can offer.
Knives made of ZDP-189 steel are rare, as they are difficult and expensive to produce, and only the best knife makers are able to forge, laminate, and heat-treat these steels.
It's a very difficult process that demands a lot of experience, knowledge, and a blacksmith inclined to perfection.
Get yours now for 15% OFF.
Offer lasts till 8 NOV end of day.
- It belongs to one of the most technologically advanced groups of steel - powder steel.
- The carbon ensures incredible edge retention and steel strength.
- The high chromium helps make ZDP-189 highly corrosion-resistant.
- Molybdenum, vanadium, and tungsten help to improve the toughness and wear resistance of the steel.
- Knives made from ZDP-189 steel are known for their exceptional hardness - 65-67 HRC!